I Should’ve Taken That Left Turn at Albuquerque
Hello and welcome.
If you're new here, be a dear and Read my Disclaimer.
My diary not good enough for you? Fine, be that way. Try these instead:
2006-03-15 - 10:30 p.m.
Random notes from the day:
* My supervisor and I got a completely bogus complaint about us from a couple of meals clients. They are chronic complainers, and we have been wondering if they are trying to scam us. The first time they called in a complaint, we absorbed the cost of their meal. Since then, they've been calling in 2 or 3 times a week complaining about the quality of the food, or claiming that they recieved a meal that they couldn't eat. We've apologized, not charged them for these "inedible" meals, reported their concerns to the director of the
* According to one of my coworkers' calendar, today is National "Act Happy Day." We all had a good laugh over that one. I love that it's "act" happy, rather than "be" happy. At least it's realistic. Still, I think most of my coworkers and I had a hard time even acting happy today.
* Second Cup's Green Tea Lattes are really tasty. They taste like green tea ice cream, except hot, and in liquid form. Yum!
* A fresh layer of new snow is depressing this time of year. Just last week it was so warm that most of the old snow melted! Just dirty piles of snow were all that was left. They looked gross, but seeing everything covered in fresh snow again looks even worse to me right now.
* Tim Horton's "Roll up the Rim" contest can suck it. I've had dozens of coffee and I've only won one free coffee. Where's my big tv? Or my new truck?
The big 3 0 - 2006-06-03
Hello again - 2006-05-03
Random stuff in place of an actual update - 2006-03-15
Pictures. Just Because. - 2006-02-23
Christmas 05 - 2005-12-26
Currently listening to: